Shiloh United Methodist Church
**Bible Study each Sunday at 5PM**
**Check bulletin for any changes**
April 7th - 6:30 PM - UMW meeting
April 8th - 11AM - Senior Fellowship
April 13th - 10AM - Friendship Circle
April 18th - 8:30 AM - Men's breakfast and Bible Study
For more information:
Lanny Balentine @ 864.845.3281 or Lbalen1010@aol.com
PLEASE CLICK ON "NEWS AND EVENTS" TAB TO THE LEFT for Calendar
Welcome to Shiloh United Methodist Church
Mark 2:14 - 2:17
As Jesus went on his way, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at his desk in the tax office and he said to him, "Follow me!" Levi got up and followed him. Later, when Jesus was sitting at dinner in Levi's house, a large number of tax-collectors and disreputable folk came in and joined him and his disciples. For there were many such people among his followers. When the scribes and Pharisees saw him eating in the company of tax-collectors and outsiders, they remarked to his disciples, "Why does he eat with tax-collectors and sinners?" When Jesus heard this, he said to them, "It is not the fit and flourishing who need the doctor, but those who are ill. I did not come to invite the 'righteous', but the 'sinners'.
Serving Christ and the Piedmont community for 200 years!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHURCH HOME???
- Very welcoming and loving congregation to share the word of God with each Sunday and throughout the week and the year
- Communion open to all
- Children’s church!!!
- Nursery (during Sunday school and Services) AVAILABLE
- Church has been around since the 1800’s and has a solid foundation with both old traditions and new traditions as we move forward – Be part of our future!!!!!!!
- Join the choir or sit back and enjoy Traditional hymns and new Christian music each week
- Senior and Junior high youth groups
- Plenty of volunteer opportunities to become active in a growing church – if you have a talent or passion we would love your participation
- Sunday school classes for every age – we welcome you to participate or look to explore new classes or study groups
- Both a Men’s and Women’s group which meet regularly to serve the church and community
- Bible study on Sunday evening
- Frequent gathering and meals after church for fellowship
- New picnic shelter and playground
- Children’s Choir (seasonal)
- Spring and fall festivals and Retreats
- Annual summer service works for youth and adults to help fix homes throughout the state
If you would like to visit we have Sunday school each week at 10AM and Services are at 11AM and Bible Study most Sunday's at 5PM (**please check bulletin). We would love to give you a tour and greet you – so if you plan to visit please email us at Shiloh_UMC@Shiloh-Methodist.org or call us at 864-845-5058 and we would love meet you.**** Office hours M-Th. 9:30- 12:30
Or….just stop in any Sunday for our Sunday school (10AM) or Service (11AM) or Bible Study most Sundays at 5PM (see bulletin)– We welcome you. Open hearts. Open Minds. Open Doors.
135 Reid Bagwell Road
- From Easley – Take Hwy 86 toward